Aqua-Lab™ SD GEN2
Intended for use with in-bay automatic/rollover vehicle wash sites, Aqua-Lab SDGEN2 Single Dose Chemical Dispensing Systems deliver precisely diluted chemistry to one application at a time.
- Chemically-Resistant Materials - An inert, chemically-resistant Kynar® manifold with integrated, air-acutated valves are designed and tested for reliable operation to 200,000 wash cycles, and offer enhanced simplicity, dependability, and contamination resistant over electric solenoid valves. New PC1 composite injectors stand up to the most aggressive, yet common, car wash chemicals.
- Consistent & Accurate Chemical Delivery - The preciesly diluted metered solution is delivered to the applicator, every time.
- Improved Vehicle Coverage - Uses the suggested chemistry dilution rate but increases delivery pressure, resulting in less solution used with impressive vehicle coverage.
- Lower Operating Costs - System utilizes less power, yet supplies more pressure, reducing the expensive waste of costly chemistry. For easy installation, systems are delivered pre-wired and pre-plumbed and require little ongoing maintenance.
- Intuitive Panel Design - New features include verticale valve orientation for clean plumbing management and a removable panel for easy access to air regulators.
- Saves Space - All components can be wall-mounted, and system accurately delivers solution without cumbersome mixing tanks.