Update from Hydra-Flex on COVID-19 Policies
March 18, 2020
It is our commitment to keep the lines of communication open and continue to be highly productive during this time of uncertainty while ensuring the safety of our staff.
As we navigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority is ensuring the health and safety of our staff, clients and project partners while continuing to provide exceptional, uninterrupted services. The success of Hydra-Flex is defined not just in the products we make, but in the people, who are making them. It is who we are. It is what will help us persevere. Therefore, the livelihood of our staff and clients depends on all of us working through this together. Due to our investment in technology, we are confident in our ability to keep our projects moving forward in the coming weeks.
Hydra-Flex, also believes that our customers are the reason we are in business, and as such has instituted a modified staffing policy that provides full support for our clients while maintaining the health of our employees.
Our policy includes:
- All Hydra-Flex, Inc.’s office support will be working remotely beginning Wednesday, March 18th.
At this time, we are planning to maintain this scenario until the government and health agencies recommend otherwise. We will continue to assess the situation to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, clients and their families.
- Our manufacturing team will maintain production as usual, with updated shift hours to provide employees with the recommended safe distancing guidelines, as well as to accommodate their shifting family schedules. Orders can still be placed and will be shipped according to schedule.
- Our quality and engineering teams are even more committed to maintaining an effective supply of all our materials. We are working diligently every day on closely monitoring and working with our suppliers to ensure the availability of all our parts. Our teams are also actively assessing alternative sources should we be impacted by a supply chain shortage.
- Suspension of all non-essential business travel. We will, however, be available to still connect and support any of our clients’ needs through virtual meeting platforms, phone calls, and other available technologies. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
- Implementing a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine on staff and staff family returning from any international travel.
- Providing timely and relevant COVID-19 communication through our intranet site to advise our staff of any new information and policy updates.
- Continuing to adjust our response as a company as the situation continues to evolve, based on the advice of national, regional, and local experts.
We appreciate your support as we implement measures to help maintain a healthy workforce and minimize everyone’s exposure. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions through your direct contacts or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The essence of Hydra-Flex is GRIT, and we are here to work through this all together. Wishing you continued safety and good health
The Hydra-Flex Team