Aqua-Lab™ SD GEN2
Intended for use with in-bay automatic/rollover, self-service, and dog wash equipment, Aqua-Lab SDGEN2 Single Dose Chemical Dispensing Systems deliver precisely diluted chemistry to one application at a time. Panels now also include foaming air regulators for each application.
- Chemically-Resistant Materials - An inert, chemically-resistant Kynar® manifold with integrated, air-actuated valves were designed and tested for reliable operation to 200,000 wash cycles, and offer enhanced simplicity, dependability, and contamination resistant over electric solenoid valves. New PC1 composite injectors stand up to the most aggressive, yet common, car wash chemicals.
- Consistent & Accurate Chemical Delivery - The precisely diluted metered solution is delivered to the applicator, every time.
- Improved Vehicle Coverage - Uses the suggested chemistry dilution rate but increases delivery pressure, resulting in less solution used with impressive vehicle coverage.
- Lower Operating Costs - System utilizes less power, yet supplies more pressure, reducing the expensive waste of costly chemistry. For easy installation, systems are delivered pre-wired and pre-plumbed and require little ongoing maintenance.
- Saves Space - All components can be wall-mounted, and system accurately delivers solution without cumbersome mixing tanks.
FEATURED VIDEOClick Here for All Videos
“If someone is looking into the Hydra-Flex [Aqua-Lab SDGEN2] system, I definitely would say go for it and give it a shot because your customers are going to notice it and if you do the unlimited program it’s definitely going to benefit you [...] It’s more beneficial to the customer, it cleans their vehicle the way they want, and they don’t have to get out and wipe down their vehicle afterwards and clean off smudges. It cleans the vehicle properly like a car wash should.”