Aqua-Lab™ XD GEN2
Intended for use with tunnel/conveyor vehicle wash sites with high-volume wash applications, Aqua-Lab XDGEN2 “Crossover” Chemical Dispensing Systems deliver precisely diluted chemistry to multiple applications simultaneously. Includes both MAM valves (up to 6 GPM/valve, 28 GPM total) and BAM valves (up to 15 GPM/valve, 30 GPM total) on one panel.
- Chemically-Resistant Materials - An inert, chemically-resistant Kynar® manifold with integrated, air-actuated valves are designed and tested for reliable operation to 700,000 wash cycles, and offer enhanced simplicity, dependability, and contamination resistant over electric solenoid valves. New PC2 and PC3 composite injectors stand up to the most aggressive, yet common, car wash chemicals.
- Consistent & Accurate Chemical Delivery - The precisely diluted metered solution is delivered to the applicator, every time.
- Improved Vehicle Coverage - Uses the suggested chemistry dilution rate but increases delivery pressure, resulting in less solution used with impressive vehicle coverage.
- Lower Operating Costs - System utilizes less power, yet supplies more pressure, reducing the expensive waste of costly chemistry. For easy installation, systems are delivered pre-wired and pre-plumbed and require little ongoing maintenance.
- Intuitive Panel Design - New features include vertical valve orientation for clean plumbing management and a removable panel for easy access to air regulators.
- Saves Space - All components can be wall-mounted, and system accurately delivers solution without cumbersome mixing tanks.
FEATURED VIDEOClick Here for All Videos
“The efficiency and consistency of the Aqua-Lab is what puts this system above traditional chemical and dosing equipment. Not only have I experienced savings of about 25% in chemical costs thanks to the Aqua-Lab, but I have also noticed an extremely high yield in my chemicals without sacrificing the appearance of the chemical upon applying.”